The telecommunications industry faces some major challenges:
- Aggressive and increased competition;
- The constant pressure to optimize operational costs, gain agility and offer superior services (because of the changing business models and increasing value chain);
- Containing costs, streamlining operations, retaining customer loyalty and maximizing the Average Margin Per User requirements, quality of service, operations and technical upgrades;
- Significant network operating expenditure associated with multiple vendors, applications and technologies, combined with demanding customers and regulatory changes;
- Create differentiation by value-added service. Constantly evolving customer expectations for newer and better services force organizations to re-evaluate their technology infrastructure;
- Diminishing voice revenues (ARPU), high churn rate and increasing competition compelling to look at new revenue streams.
Throughout the years, Quasus has built up profound experience in consultancy, delivering services to improve business system quality and hence adding value.